Creatine is most common for the increase in muscle mass and improvement of exercise performance in athletes. For high performances for the young in high-intensity activities, Creatine helps keep their health in check as it boosts the athlete’s health in several ways hence a preference for many.
Creatine has gone through a lot of research that has deemed it safe and effective for use as a dietary supplement by athletes for improvement of athletic performance and muscle strength.
Creatine is orally taken and has a lot of benefits.
• Helps with muscle cramps as it restores muscles cells and aids their recovery
• Creatine helps in building muscle cells.
• Creatine provides an energy boost to the muscle cells.
• It also strengthens the body’s muscles hence ideal for athletes and bodybuilders.
• Creatine lowers cholesterol levels.
Taking a higher dose of creatine “loading phase” benefits athletes a lot especially those with low creatine levels getting the cells to a saturation point. Creatine innovation from CBD + Sport delivers explosive power that athletes need since it is versatile hence it is the best choice for athletes.
More Power with Creatine
Taking Creatine Monohydrate results in a lot of power boost for the body. Athletes need the power boost to carry out high-intensity exercises and workouts. Taking Creatine supplements is the best way for providing the body with the power and energy increase it needs.
Coupled with good training, using creatine supplements supports muscle growth and power that an athlete requires.
Creatine improves athletic performance and health in several ways.
1. When in high-intensity workouts, creatine increases phosphocreatine stores in the muscles. With these additional phosphocreatine stores, the muscle cells use it to produce extra ATP that is a key energy source for intense exercises like heavy lifting.
2. Taking Creatine Monohydrate improves cell signaling for muscle repairs and the growth of new muscle cells.
3. With creatine, there is a boost in workload as it enhances longer training sessions by providing stamina to athletes.
4. There is an increase in anabolic hormones when taking creatine.
5. Taking creatine supplements reduces muscle cell breakdown with a reduction in protein breakdown also.
6. Creatine improves cell hydration which results in an increase in muscle cell volume and size hence can take in more nutrients for muscle growth and restoration.
Creatine is also essential in improving brain health as its increase creates an increase in phosphocreatine stores in the brain helping prevent neurological diseases and depression hence gives athletes the focus they need.
For effective usage of Creatine Monohydrate, it is important to start with the loading phase of 5 days. 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate is mixed 3 times a day with fruit juice, CBD + SPORT Whey Protein or water. After the loading phase, 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate is taken 2 times a day.
Taking more than the advised amounts give no improved results hence you should take the correct recommended dosage.
Athletes should also maintain a healthy lifestyle and healthy diets. The supplement should not be used as a food supplement or replace daily meals.