The Psilocybe Cubensis Mexican is a 3rd generation strain derived from the famous Mexicana strain. The fruits produced by this strain show very unique characteristics. This strain has been known to throw off many slight variations. The Psilocybe Cubensis Mexican has a faster colonization period than most Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms. Its large mushrooms have a yellow cap and stalks of 8 cm to 19 cm in length. It’s very easy to grow and is one of the most famous mushrooms in the world.
– Cultivation Difficulty: Easy
– Substrate: Dung, straw, various grains
– Potency: Moderate
– Colonization time: 10 – 14 days
– Colonization temperature: 28 – 30 ℃
– Fruiting temperature: 18 – 27 ℃