The Psilocybe Cubensis Mckennaii is named after the famous author and cultivator Terence Kemp Mckenna. He was an American ethnobotanist, psychonaut, lecturer and an advocate for the responsible use of naturally occurring psychedelic plants.
– Cultivation Difficulty: Easy
– Substrate: Manure, PF TEK, various grains
– Potency: Moderate
– Colonization time: 12 – 14 days
– Colonization temperature: 28 – 30 ℃
– Fruiting temperature: 18 – 27 ℃
– 1 x Spore vial contains several millions of spores, dissolved in 10 ml of sterile water.
– 1 x 20 mL syringe
– 1 x Alcohol swap
These Spores are intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images are provided for informational and educational references only. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries. Please check your local regulations.